Website Updates (24-Jul)
Additionally the homepage now has a blog section called Headline News.
Membership Renewals (19-Jul)
The new membership year commences on Friday 1-Aug. Be sure to renew your membership before then to ensure you remain insured to shoot at club facilities and in competition. Membership renewal forms are available on the Membership page.
IFAF National Championships 2019 (UPDATE, 19-July)
Online registration is still open. Click on the registration link in the IFAF National Champs page to submit your entry(ies). No payment required, online registration is being made available to help admin and save on queuing at registration on the day!
Membership Cards (Aug 2018 – current)
- The online Membership List will be updated for all members (new/renew) verifying paid-up membership.
RECORDS (Feb. 2018 – current)
- If you set a new IFAF Record please send details of the Division, Round, Date and Score to the Membership Secretary.
COURSE INSPECTIONS (Oct. 2017 – current)
- The IFAF Course Inspection Sheet is available for download on the Documents page. A soft copy must be emailed to the Safety Officer the day before the shoot. The hard copy can handed over in person on the day of the shoot or posted on the next working day.
- Anyone with 3+ years archery experience within IFAF is able to inspect a course. However, it is preferable that the person has some experience setting a course in their own, or with another, club.
- If you would like to get some experience signing-off a course contact your club or another locally and ‘make a date’ to watch and learn what the course inspector is doing when then call out to sign-off the course.