In the case where an alteration, addition or cancellation to the calendar is required, please MAIL the Secretary.
In preparation for EBHC & UKIFAC, two IFAA Classification shoots are being held by Warbow on 22-23 Mar & 3-4 May. In order to attain a Classification one of each round must be shot within a 12 month period. IFAF Classification Cards will be issued to IFAF members & validated on the same day by the shoot co-ordinator. Archers from other associations can have their scores validated on their own associations' Classification Card by the shoot co-ordinator.
Shoot Calendar - Changes for 2014
- Clubs can apply for one shoot per quarter (Q1, Q2, Q3 & Q4). Each shoot regardless of whether it is a 1 or 2 day event will be considered as one shoot allocation for that quarter.
- If specific date(s) are required please state them in the application; every effort will be made to accommodate the shoot date requested. Where there's a conflict the first submission will receive preference. Where a specific date has not been requested a calendar slot will simply be allocated.
- The calendar will not be specifically broken out into 'weekend on' / 'weekend off' slots. This may result in shoots being held on consecutive weekends.
- Clubs who host an IFAF Championship or other sanctioned IFAF event will not have that event counted as one of their allocated 'calendar' shoots.
IFAF National Championship - Changes for 2014
There will be 4 stand-alone Championships along with a single 2-day IFAF Championships weekend. The Champ's can use any of the following IFAA rounds:
- Field (face with a black spot, a white inner ring and black outer ring)
- Hunter (face is all black with white spot)
- Animal Round Marked Distance (Either paper faces or 3-D targets shall be used. The two types shall not be mixed on the same range. Animal faces with higher and lower scoring area.)
- Animal Round unmarked (Targets shall be as the Animal Round marked distances targets)
- IFAA 3-D Hunting Round (1 Arrow, 3D targets)
- IFAA 3-D Standard Round (2 Arrows, 3D targets)
- International Round (20 target round using Hunter faces. 3 arrows. Scoring 5 - 1 from spot)
- Expert Field Round (Field face with scoring as 5 - 1 from spot)
IFAA's Archers Handbook (2013)
For full details of each round refer to the Handbook, pages 14-20
Please specify which round(s) will be ran in the application to host a Championship and also the date, if specific date(s) required.
IFAF will provide the medals and the club can retain any proceeds.
Guests shooting at any championship event cannot win a National Title or a perpetual trophy should there be one for their style.