Membership to IFAF is on an individual basis and does not require you to be a member of a club.
A list of current members is available on-line through the IFAF Membership Listing 2019_2020 to 07092019
IFAF’s Membership year runs from 1st August through to 31st July.
Membership cards for the 2020 season are now printed and will be either issued at the next calendared shoot or sent out to the clubs where possible, any other’s will be sent out individually, this is just to try and reduce postage costs. Thank-you for your patience.
Questions about Membership applications and payments should be directed to the email@example.com.
The membership rates are
- ADULT (17+) – Annual: €35.00 / Half-year: €17.00 (from 31st January)
- JUNIOR (13-16) /Cub 9-12) / Beaver (Under 8) – Annual: €20.00 / Half-year: €10.00 (from 31st Janury)
- FAMILY – Annual: €70.00 / Half-year: €35.00 (from 31st January)
New members joining after January 31st pay the half-year fee whilst those joining in June/July should pay the full, Annual Fee to be covered until 31st July of the following year.
Current or lapsed members (1 year) renewing will be required to pay the full annual fee regardless of what month they rejoin.
Membership applications must be sent to the TREASURER for processing of payment. Applications must be current, dated one month from date of sign off. Once the administration has been completed the Membership Secretary will complete the application and issue the IFAF Membership Card(s). Alternatively a club official can collect all applications and send them to the treasurer with correct fees on behalf of their members.
Postal payments by Cheque, Bank Draft or Postal Order must be made out to “I.F.A.F. CLG”. New membership applications must use this option to assist with administration and reconciliation of payment with the new applicant(s). Payment must accompany all applications. All Applications forms must be sent to the Treasurer.
Existing individual members payment information must contain their full name or membership number as the payment reference.
- New individual members joining must send their completed application form to the Treasurer, noting EFT to be used as the payment method, before submitting payment. The on-line transfer must contain your full name as the unique identifier.
- Where a club is making a ‘bulk’ EFT payment they must send an email to the Treasurer naming each person and their age category covered by the payment.
IFAF’s bank details for EFT payments are available on the Membership forms.
Before being accepted, any new member must submit a training schedule initalled by themselves and their trainer.
- NEW MEMBERSHIP – ADULT: New Members’ aged 18+ must complete the ADULT application form & Training Schedule
- NEW MEMBERSHIP – UNDER 18: New Members’ aged 17 and under must complete the UNDER 18’s application form & Training Schedule
The Training Schedule and Appendix to the Training Schedule, for Instructors, can be found on the Documents page under ‘Training’
- MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FORM: This renewal form is to be used for Single (all ages) and Family renewal applications only. This form can be filled in and emailed to the IFAF Treasurer as a soft copy
MEMBERS OF OTHER ASSOCIATIONS
New members belonging to or recently belonging to other recognised archery associations do not have to go through the Basic Training Programme but must be familiarised with Step 17 of the Programme, be supported by a current member of IFAF and complete the appropriate application form: